The Crumb Coated Baked Fish is a fitting tribute to a simple, delicious and healthy recipe, that will tickle your taste buds, and leave you craving for more. The hints of mustard, lemon and herbs, take this recipe to a new level of delectable.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutesTaste: Lip-smacking delicious
Fish (boneless): 100 gms
Dill herb: 1 tsp
Finely chopped fresh Coriander: 1 tsp
Mustard paste: 1 tsp
Chopped Garlic: 1/2 ts
Fresh Lemon juice: 1 tsp
Bread Crumbs: 2 tsp
Salt: as per taste
Black Pepper: as per taste
Olive Oil: 2-3 tbsp.
- Rub the fish fillet with salt, and set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add a bit of olive oil and then stir in all the above ingredients, except for the bread crumbs.
- Brush the baking tray with olive oil. Place the fish fillet on the tray.
- Now cover fish fillet on the top with the ingredients from the mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs liberally on top of the fish, covering it completely; just on the top though.
- Bake on the lower rack of the oven, for approximately 10 minutes at 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Garnish with thin slices of lemon and fresh herbs. You could add a dollop of lemon-butter sauce, if you please.
- Your Crumb Coated Baked Fish is ready to be savoured, bit by bit.