Program Overview & Route Map
Temple & Tiger Trails tour offers a combination of visiting renowned temples including Khajuraho, a world heritage site & Orchha a heritage village famous for cenotaphs & forts. The tour continues to two popular tiger parks-Panna & Bandhavgarh, the latter famous for one of the highest density of tigers in the world.
DAY BY DAY
Day 01: Jhansi - Orchha – Panna
Reach Jhansi by train in the morning. Transfer to Orchha (19 kms) for sightseeing including Jahangir Fort, Sheesh Mahal and Laxmi Narayan temple. Post lunch transfer to Ken River Lodge (180 km) for overnight.
Day 02: Panna National Park
Morning jeep safari and post lunch visit Khajuraho for temple tour followed by light & sound show at Khajuraho temples. Transfer to Ken River Lodge - Panna (26 kms), dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04: Panna – Bandhavgarh National Park
After breakfast transfer to Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve (about 5 hours). Packed lunch will be provided for this journey.
Day 05: Bandhavgarh National Park
Morning & evening jeep safari in Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve.
- Twin sharing accommodation at the lodge as per program.
- All meals starting from lunch on arrival till breakfast on departure and tea/coffee service.
- Orchha Fort visit including guide & entry fee
- Temple visit at Khajuraho (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and light & sound show including guide & entry fee
- One boat ride & 2 shared safaris in Panna and 3 shared safaris in Bandhavgarh including entry fee, jeep/boat and guide charges.
- Road transfers from Jhansi-Orchha-Panna-Khajuraho-Bandhavgarh by air-conditioned Toyota Innova or similar
- All applicable taxes.
- New year night supplement (31st Dec) USD 50 per person.
- For foreign nationals, please email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91-9540537711
- For Indian nationals, please email on email@example.com or call on +91-8800637711
- Camera fee - as on date, still & video cameras are free in Panna and Bandhavgarh.
- Any airfare or rail tickets.
- Transfers from Bandhavgarh to airport / station
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours, extra meals & beverages ordered.
- Insurance, laundry & phone calls.
- Bottled water (we provide filtered water), soft drinks & alcoholic beverages.
- Tips & gratuities.
- Anything that is not included in the above inclusion list.