Waghoba Eco-Lodge is set in the heart of the unbridled wilderness of Tadoba, Maharashtra. “Waghoba” is a combination of two Marathi words: “wagh” that stands for tiger and “ba” is suffixed as a word of respect. This is our 7th lodge, which is situated in close vicinity of Tadoba National Park. The lodge offers 14 exclusive luxury cottages, inspired by the local tribal villages, a swimming pool, a nature library, a lounge and a hide for bird photography. During construction, painstaking attention to detail has been given to further Pugdundee Safaris commitment towards sustainable tourism.
Features & Facilities
- Set in 7-acre land in an untouched area in the buffer zone of Tadoba National Park.
- Easy access to Khutwanda gate – 15-20 minutes and Moharli gate – 40 minutes .
- 14 individual cottages with private sit-out, double vanities and large luggage area.
- Writing table with chair in the room and loungers in the balcony.
- Multi cuisine dining hall.
- Presentation room with daily interactions with naturalists.
- Library cum lounge.
- Hide for bird photography.
- Swimming pool that is 80% covered so that guests can swim in heat also as well as have space to sun bathe.