Kings Lodge is nestled between Sal forested hills of Bandhavgarh National Park in a large natural forested estate of 14 hectares in a small tribal village. The lodge is in the heart of the Tiger country and only a ten minutes drive from the Tala gate of the national park. Our guests benefit from our incredible location, outstanding hospitality, an experienced naturalist team, our commitment towards conservation and local communities. The lodge has 10 cottage rooms and 8 stilt cottage rooms with en-suite modern bathrooms spread across a natural forest offering great ambience and privacy.
Features & Facilities
- A multi-cuisine dining hall.
- Forest Grill - An outdoor barbeque venue.
- Alfresco bush dinner venues.
- Nature library.
- A watch tower or machan ideal for bird-watching.
- Interactive sessions with wildlife experts every evening.
- In house spa with Ayurvedic massages.
- Experienced in-house naturalist team.
- Tailor made bird-watching and photography tours.
- Swimming pool with a sun-deck.
- Organic kitchen garden.
- Butterfly garden.
- A 24-hour front desk.