With the summers approaching, our chef has tossed together a variety of cold salads for every taste. These recipes are easy to make, healthy, deliciously stress-free and perfect for Indian Summers.
Tomato Salad with Roasted Garlic
Serves : 2
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Fresh Tomato : 5-6 tomatoes
- Extra Virgin olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Honey: 1 tbsp
- Salt: ½ tsp
- Garlic: 6-7 buds (chopped fine) / Roasted garlic : 2 tbsp
- Freshly cracked black pepper : 1 tbsp
- Take a small non-stick pan and heat it. Add the chopped garlic without oil and toss it until it becomes golden in colour. Remove from the heat and keep it aside.
- Dice the tomatoes (1×8 pieces – depending on the size).
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients, drizzle the oil and gently mix them well. Garnish with slice of green olive and serve.
Courtesy : Chef Pankaj Fulera